Meet Sarah Raby!
Angel of the Week is the time to give a quick shoutout to one of our sisters...this week's angel is Sarah Raby! Here are some questions to help you get to know Sarah a little better:
1. Where are you from? Huntsville, Alabama
2. What is your major? Apparel Merchandising
3. Dream job? Working for a big name fashion brand, maybe doing buying or marketing.
4. Favorite place to eat in Auburn? Fuji, Venditoris, or The Hound
5. Favorite memory of freshman year? Spring break, Nicole Johnson, Megan Kullick, Michaela Plescia, Julia Nunn and I stayed at Julia’s house in Grayton beach with a few other friends of ours and it feels like we never stopped laughing that entire trip. So many inside jokes came out of that week!!
6. Favorite pace you’ve ever been to? Florence, Italy. The city is so rich in history and one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been.
7. Favorite music style/ band? My favorite artist is Harry Styles.
8. Number one thing on bucket list? African safari!
9. Favorite movie? The Lion King, I’m so excited for the live action version to come out this summer!
10. Why did you go Pi Phi?
The reason I went Pi Phi was because during rush, pi phi was the sorority I was most excited to go into every day. Pi Phi was where I felt most comfortable and found that I was having the most relaxed and real conversations. As soon as I walked out of Pi Phi on Ice Water Teas, I knew I couldn’t see myself anywhere else but here. When preference round was over, picking Pi Phi was the easiest decision I’ve ever made and now the best decision.
Keep up with Sarah this summer on her insta @sarahraby1 and follow Pi Phi's insta @auburnpibetaphi to see what Sarah and her friends are doing this summer!!